We love teaching one-on-one in private lessons. Private lessons may be the right option for you if…..
- you are not able to make our workshop dates work for you
- working in a group is not your style
- you have a specific type of project
- you are keen to get a project finished on a timeline
Some of the projects, students have completed in private lessons include:
- Reupholstering a blanket box
- Making lampshades
- Stitching cushion covers
- Covering ottomans
- Starting a quilt
- Learning the basics of sewing
- Mastering zips
- Recovering dining room chairs
to find a time that suits us all and let’s get started!
Private lesson charges are as follows:
Sewing and Lampshade making: $55 per hour
Upholstery: $60 per hour
If two people come together to work on the same or similar project: $80.00 per hour
Consumables and materials costs are added as applicable.