Stitch some Lockdown Relief
Soothe your soul, calm your spirit, keep your hands busy! When life feels out of control, I’ve found it helps to work on something that you can control.
What better remedy to craft a unique tasseled cushion cover …..a cover made using slow stitching and luxury fabrics!
As a strictly limited offer, we have a number of cushion cover kits available in a number of colour ways. The finished cover measures approx 50cm x 30cm…the perfect size for a hero piece for your bed or a chair.
The fabrics in our cushion kits include designer linens, silks and cottons and are envy worthy for sure. Fabrics vary in price up to $350.00/m! Each kit is different and packed by hand after being carefully curated to create a combination that you will love for sure! The photos of each sample are indicative of what you will receive.
Your kit will contain:
- A curated selection of luxury fabric strips in your selected colour palette. You design your own layout and then get stitching!
- A plain cushion back with an invisible zip already stitched into place. All you have to do is stitch the back to the front on you have finished your slow stitching!
- Slow stitching needle and thread
- 4 x handmade tassels in a coordinating colour (one for each corner!)
- Exclusive access to an instructional video that explains every step.
Which colour way will you choose?
Ever popular blues in a range of tones and prints with a fresh crisp vibe – with either an off-white or oatmeal linen back.
Featuring a strip of Anna Spiro Textiles OAHU in navy, this combo sets a relaxed yet sophisticated vibe with a navy drill back.
Australian flora in rich traditional tones featuring pink raw silk and vintage English gold velvet. Oatmeal linen back.
Australian bush meets the ocean with rich green/blue tones. Oatmeal linen back.
Black, greys and neutrals with a dusty vibe – with an oatmeal linen back.