Our first ever Makers Escape was in Montville from 19-21 May 2017.
Montville is a small town at the heart of the creative community that is the Blackall Range. Situated in the Sunshine Coast hinterland, Montville is a 90 minute drive from Brisbane CBD.
Our two venues for Makers Escape Montville were both on the picturesque Montville Village Green – the heritage-listed Montville Village Hall built in 1903 and the adjacent St Mary’s Church Hall.
Makers Escape Montville 2018
It’s on! Want to be “in the loop” for the next Makers Escape??
Complete the 2018 Information Form
What can you expect at the next Makers Escape Montville?
- A great range of exciting handmade workshops
- Dedicated time to work on your own project if you wish
- Talented tutors with a heart for sharing their craft
- A loving community of like-minded people
- A space to immerse yourself in making
- An environment to refresh your body, mind and spirit
- Refreshingly cool autumn weather and clean air
- A culture of slow
- Games and laughter
- Fresh, nourishing and delicious meals
- Optional early morning walk
Our 2017 Program
The Makers Escape Package
Included in the package are:
- Minimum of four workshop sessions
- All meals and drinks including alcoholic drinky-poos with Friday and Saturday evening dinners
- Morning and afternoon teas
- Evening activities
- Optional morning activities
Accommodation is included as an optional add-on to the Makers Escape Package. Once accommodation options have been finalised we will publish them here. You can also choose to arrange your own accommodation if you wish.
Registrations for Makers Escape Montville 2017 are closed 🙁 but Makers Escape Montville 2018 registrations will be open soon.
View photos of our very first Makers Escape at Montville in our gallery.
Makers Escape Montville 18-20 May 2018
It was so much fun and the feedback has been brilliant . . . so yes, we are doing it all again in 2018!
Keep up to date
If you’d like to be kept up to date with all the news about Makers Escape Montville 2018 please add your name to our Information List form (below).
What does this mean?
We will send you updates from time to time with sneaky snippets of what Makers Escape Montville 2018 will entail. It also means we will send you a notice when the registrations for the event are ready, before we make any announcements on social media. Adding your name to this list does not commit you in any way to attending the the event.