Slow Stitched Cushion
Saturday 13 November
Saturday 13 November 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$110.00
Slow Stitched Luxury Cushion
Thread up a needle and start slow stitching your very own luxury lumbar cushion.
Using a pack of strips of fabulous linens and cottons, you’ll be able to customise your cushion front. Your pack will be carefully curated to include a mix of textures, designs and patterns that work brilliantly together. A variety of slow stitches will be demonstrated and you can incorporate these as you work. Strip by strip, panel by panel, you’ll create a truly unique piece that will measure approximately 51cm x 31cm. A plain linen panel (invisible zip already attached) is included for when your slow stitching is finished.
And what is a luxury cushion without luxury tassels to adorn each corner? You’ll be taught how to create stunning tassels……but be warned, tassel making is a little addictive!
Tutor: Julie Hillier
Duration: 3 hours
- A selection of luxury linens and cottons for your cushion front in your selected colour way.
- A linen panel (invisible zip already stitched in place) for the back. All you’ll need to do to complete your cushion is stitch the front to the back.
- Threads for slow stitching.
- Use of sewing machines (if required) and needles.
- Threads for tassel making.
- Instruction sheet.
Buying your ticket