ModularME Sleeve Excursion
Face to Face Workshop
Saturday 20 May 2023
20 May @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$95.00
Cooler weather has started to arrive!
What a perfect time to start stitching some ModularME clothes with longer sleeves. We have a number of modules that make it easy to modify your sleeve lengths to add extra warmth!
This session will show you how to:
- Incorporate the sleeve modules into your sewing
- Adapt the sleeve modules to your personal style
You’ll be sewing samples and practising various techniques that build your skills and confidence.
The Sleeve Modules covered are:
- Ruffle Sleeve Edge
- Elastic Sleeve Edge
- Sleeve Band
- Sleeve Extension
- Gathered Sleeve
- Elastic Cuff
What to bring:
- Patterns, any of these three options:
- ModularME Sewing Adventure Pack*
- ModularME Day Trip Pack* + Sleeve Excursion Bundle*
- ModularME #1 Pattern (pre-launch free version) + Sleeve Excursion Bundle*
- 1.0m of fabric to use for creating your samples
- Pattern Trace for tracing off your patterns (you can purchase this from Ministry of Handmade on the day)
- 1.0m of approximately 25mm wide elastic
Tutor: Lauren Weier
*Note: If you do not have these yet, you can purchase them from the ModularME website.
Can’t make this workshop?
If this workshop is full or the listed date is unsuitable for you, please check our newsletter for advanced notice of our next available workshop.
Buying your ticket