ModularME Day Trip
FACE-TO-FACE Fit Session
Sunday 26 February
Sunday 26 February 2023 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm$95.00
ModularME Day Trip
(Previously known as the ModularME Fit Session)
Learn how to get the fit right on your ModularME pattern with Julie Hillier, the pattern developer.
You will learn how to create your customised ModularMe GO-TO Pattern so that you are ready to start sewing some fabulous ModularME clothes incorporating our fabulous 17 modules.
The session will cover all the important first steps:
- How to measure your body
- How to select the right size for you
- How to customise your pattern
- How to test the fit
- How to revise the fit if necessary
- How to finalise your GO-TO pattern
The content is this workshop is covered in a series of videos that are available with the ModularME Sewing Adventure Pack. This session is designed for those people who feel that they need a little extra support or those who like to work in a group.
What you take home:
You will go home with your own GO-TO pattern which is the foundation all future ModularME modules and garments.
You will not be making a completed top in the session. This session will be all about getting the foundation right.
What to bring:
- Your ModularME pattern
You must bring your own ModularME pattern printed out and ready to go. Patterns will not be available for purchase at the session.
- Pattern Trace – for tracing off your pattern (or you can buy that from us on the day!)
- Fabric for making a toile. This may not end up as a final garment so please bring fabric you are not emotionally attached to! 100% cotton please
- Sewing thread
- A light snack to keep you going as we will be working across lunchtime.
What to wear:
Please wear separates to make it easier to try on your toile.
- Scissors, pins, tape measures, etc
- Sewing machines
- Morning tea
Learn more about ModularME pricing and module options here:
Interested in the next workshop?
If this workshop is full or the listed date is unsuitable for you, please check our newsletter for advanced notice of our next available workshop.
Buying your ticket