ModularME Makers Night
Thursday 27 May
Thursday 27 May 2021 @ 6:15 pm - 9:15 pm$45.00
Come work on your ModularME garment in a supportive hands-on environment in the Ministry of Handmade Studio. In this small group setting, you’ll be able to sew at your own pace and work on your own special garment . . . made using the ModularME pattern and modules.
Who would love this session?
- This session is perfect for anyone has mastered the very basics of sewing and is ready for some guided assistance in creating ModularME garments.
- Experienced makers who are keen to experiment and get creative with the ModularME pattern and modules are also welcome.
Please note: This is not a Learn to Sew session and participants must be familiar with the use of a sewing machine.
Benefits of participating:
- Increase your confidence
- Get your questions answered by the pattern designer
- Learn from Julie’s 50 year + experience
- Develop new skills
- Have fun with like-minded people
Duration: 6.15pm – 9.00pm
What to bring:
- Fabric and thread
- Sewing notions (scissors, pins, tape measure, seam ripper)
- ModularME pattern (or purchase one on the night)
- Your own sewing machine if you wish, but you must be familiar with its operation as we are not able to troubleshoot sewing machine issues for you.
- Use of our sewing machines and overlocker
- A light supper
Available for sale on the night will be:
- Pattern trace for creating patterns
- Patterns and modules
Interested in the next workshop?
If this workshop is full or the listed date is unsuitable for you, please check our newsletter for advanced notice of our next available workshop, or you can send me an email to arrange a private lesson for a time that suits you.
Buying your ticket