Get ModularME Fit
Sunday 10 July
10 July @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm$115.00
Learn how to get the fit right on your ModularME pattern with Julie Hillier, the pattern developer.
Create your customised ModularMe pattern (we call it your GO-TO pattern) so that you are ready to start sewing some fabulous ModularME garments.
The session will cover all the important first steps:
- How to measure your body
- How to select the right size for you
- How to customise your pattern
- How to test the fit
- How to revise the fit if necessary
- How to create your GO-TO pattern
You will go home with your own GO-TO pattern which is the foundation all future ModularME modules and garments. Please note: You will not be making a completed top in the session. This session will be all about getting the foundation right.
What to bring:
- Your ModularME pattern (or you can buy one from us when you arrive for $19)
- Pattern Trace – for tracing off your pattern (you can buy that from us too!)
- Fabric for making a toile. (This may not end up as a final garment so please bring fabric you are not emotionally attached to! 100% cotton please)
- Sewing thread
- A light snack to keep you going as we will be working across lunchtime.
What to wear:
- Please wear separates to make it easier to try on your toile.
- Scissors, pins, tape measures, etc
- Sewing machines
- Morning tea
Interested in the next workshop?
If this workshop is full or the listed date is unsuitable for you, please check our newsletter for advanced notice of our next available workshop, or you can send me an email to arrange a private lesson for a time that suits you.
Buying your ticket