Learn to Sew
Class 2 Petal Pin Cushion and Needle Book
Wednesday 15 January
15 January @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$75.00
School Holiday Learn to Sew – Class 2 – Petal Pin Cushion and Needle Book
Projects: Petal Pin Cushion and Needle Book
Every sewist needs these essentials and it doesn’t hurt that they are pretty too! In this workshop you’ll learn how to make a gorgeous Petal Pin Cushion and Needle Book to safely store your sewing pins and needles. These projects may be small in size but they pack a punch in terms of the skills you’ll learn!
Tutor: Lauren Weier
This session is for you if:
- You have completed the Ministry of Handmade Learn to Sew class (you would have made an envelope-backed cushion cover) OR You are familiar with sewing basics
- You are school-age (8+ years old)
- Sewing curves
- Hand sewing slip stitch
- Sewing a button
- Using stuffing
- Cutting from a pattern
- How to read a pattern
- How to sew a petal pin cushion and needle book
- Petal Pin Cushion and Needle Book Patterns
- Sewing Pins and Needles to add to your sewing kit
- All other materials and equipment required are included
- 0.2m of quilting cotton fabric (minimum fabric dimensions: 20cm x 60cm)
- Matching thread
Want to do more?
The perfect follow-ups sessions for this workshop would be:
- School Holiday Learn to Sew Next Steps Zip Purse/Sewing Case
- Contact us to book in a private sewing lesson to take your sewing skills to the next level or to tackle a specific project!
Interested in the next workshop?
If this workshop is full or the listed date is unsuitable for you, please check our newsletter for advanced notice of our next available workshop, or you can send me an email to arrange a private lesson for a time that suits you.