It’s A Wrap
Sunday 16 December
Sunday 16 December 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$65.00
The art of gift wrapping
We are absolutely thrilled to have Aaron Darcy @aboynamedaaron workshopping with us for the first time at Ministry of Handmade. A highly respected visual creative artist and designer, Aaron will bring his own personal flair and style to this workshop.
With a wealth of creative inspiration from Aaron, you’ll go home with lots of ideas to wrap gifts beautifully…… without breaking the bank on expensive shop bought trimmings! Using Aaron’s simple tips and tricks, you’re sure to create a fair degree of “gift wrap envy” on 25 December!
Duration: 2 hours
- Precision gift wrapping techniques
- Learn to up-cycle & wrap
- Wrap using a variety of materials
- Create your own gift trimmings & embellishments
What is provided:
- Range of papers and materials to experiment and create
- Festive bubbles & nibbles
- Friendly, fun atmosphere
What to bring: Your creative mind
What you get:
- Take home any wrapped objects as examples.
- Creative pack with sample materials to use at home to practice.
Interested in the next workshop?
If this workshop is full or the listed date is unsuitable for you, please check our newsletter for advanced notice of our next available workshop, or you can send me an email to arrange a private lesson for a time that suits you.