Makers Escape Workshop
Sunday 29 August
29 August @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$65.00
Forbidden Fruit Pin Cushion
What a fun project to wind up a creative weekend!
You’ll be wanting to make this forbidden fruit over and over again to gift to crafty friends! And it’s a perfect scrap buster for using up small pieces of lovely fabrics.
We’ll guide you step-by-step through the assembly process for the fabric. Then it will be onto the filling (including our secret ingredient for base to give it some weight). Finally we’ll add the finishing touches…the hand stitched leaf and stalk!!!
- A selection of fabrics already backed with interfacing
- Felt for leaf and stalk
- Instruction sheet
- BONUS!! A pack of daisy sewing pins to adorn your forbidden fruit!
What you’ll need to bring:
- Your sewing machine OR You can hand sew this project if you wish. I have made several this way. Please note that your progress will obviously be slower!
- Sewing needle
- Basic sewing skills. This is not a Learn to Sew session.
- Attention to detail is a real bonus in the workshop!
What you get to take home: Your gorgeous forbidden fruit!
Can’t make this workshop?
If this workshop is full or the listed date is unsuitable for you, please check our newsletter for advanced notice of our next available workshop.
Buying your ticket