Felt Tote Bag
Sunday 17 November
Sunday 17 November 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$149.00
Learn how to create your own unique structured tote using thick felt. This project was designed by Karen especially for Makers Escape. You’ll find so many uses for this generous sized bag that is packed full of features…. it is sure to become a favourite!
This workshop includes:
You will learn how to:
- Cut and stitch the felt panels
- Attach an outer pocket with optional fabric trim
- Construct the leather handles
- Attach the handles using rivets and metal rings
Karen Wright from Zenzero Design
- 0.3m fabric for the trim on the outside pocket, the internal zippered pocket
- Your own sewing machine with zipper foot and denim needle
- Matching thread
- Zip (7 inch) for internal zippered pocket
- Rotary cutter and mat
- Your own lunch
Must be familiar with a sewing machine and have basic sewing skills such as adding thread to a bobbin, changing feet, controlling stitch size, and so on.
What you get to take home:
Your unbelievably beautiful bag.
Interested in the next workshop?
If this workshop is full or the listed date is unsuitable for you, please check our newsletter for advanced notice of our next available workshop, or you can send me an email to arrange a private lesson for a time that suits you.