Saturday 20 January – Sold Out
Saturday 20 January 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm$75.00
This boxy and totally practical purse can have multiple uses. The wide flat base and extended zipper design makes these purses easy to get into and easy to see all your gear…. haberdashery bits and pieces, gadgets, baby items, cosmetics, tools, etc.
The ESHO Purse make a great gift for either a man or a women…kids love them too! Just choose an appropriate fabric to suit the need.
This simple construction consists of all straight seams, but you’ll build your skills by learning how to handle multiple layers of fabric.
Skill level: Advanced beginner, must be familiar with a sewing machine
- Bag making skills including the use of Pellon.
- Inserting a zip (we make this one is really easy!)
- How to adjust the pattern to make purses of different sizes and proportions
- 0.4m fabric for exterior
- 0.4m fabric for the lining
- 1 x coordinating dress zip 30cm long or longer
- matching thread and thread for top stitching (can be the same)
- Iron-on interfacing
- Pellon (iron-on fleece that gives the purse structure and stiffness)
- Metal or plastic hook snap (about 25mm wide)
Interested in the next workshop?
If this workshop is full or the listed date is unsuitable for you, please check our newsletter for advanced notice of our next available workshop, or you can send me an email to arrange a private lesson for a time that suits you.