Colours and Quilts
Online 12 April
Sunday 12 April 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30.00
Sewing techniques and basic colour theory to help you create a beautiful quilt from your stash.
Creating a beautiful quilt, potentially an heirloom, does not need to be complicated or expensive. Learn all Julie’s quilting tips and tricks to get you started including how to include .
Topics covered include:
- Basic colour theory so your finished quilt has a cohesive look
- Simple design ideas
- Sorting and selecting fabric from your stash including heirloom pieces or fabrics of significance
- Cutting and laying out your fabrics
- Sewing techniques
- Batting and backing
- How to sandwich and secure the top, batting and backing
- Quilting the layers together
- Simple binding of the edge
Length of workshop: Approximately 2 hours
Times and dates – workshops are AEST also known as Australia, Brisbane time or GMT+10. Please check how this time compares to your local time.
Email – as confirmation of your registration you will receive an email approximately two days prior to the scheduled day of the workshop with instructions and guidelines for preparation.
Please select the ticket type (below) by entering a number (e.g. 1) into the quantity field. You can use the “+” and “-” buttons if you wish. Then click the “Get Tickets” button.