Bed Head Workshop
At The Nest
Sunday 5 November 2023
5 November @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm$445.00 – $520.00
Make your own stunning bed head in one workshop session! This worksop will be held at The Nest Community in Brendale.
Two styles available – please choose at checkout:
- Wrap-around edges with covered buttons
- Wrap around edges with studs (Silver or Bronze)
- King Single 111cm wide
- Double 141cm wide
- Queen 157cm wide
- King 187cm wide
All bedheads will be 82cm high with detachable timber legs that be easily trimmed to create the right height for your room.
- King Single – 1.0m
- Double – 1.7m*
- Queen – 1.8m*
- King – 2.1m*
* Please note: The width of fabric required for these bedhead sizes exceeds the width of most fabrics. The fabric for the bed head will be cut parallel to the selvedge. Consequently you’ll need to select a fabric that doesn’t have a directional print.
Tutors: Julie and Maurice Hillier
- King Single $445
- Double $470
- Queen $495
- King $520
- Bedhead frame (including wadding and foam)
- Covered buttons or studs
- Detachable timber legs
- Fabric for dust cover for the back
- Upholstery tuition
- Use of upholstery tools and air staplers
- Safety goggles and ear protection
- Your own lunch, or you can purchase from Hip Hops Brewery (next door).
- A vehicle to transport your bed head home (legs are removable).
Safety note: Participants must wear closed in shoes.
After the workshop:
- Please join us at Hip Hops Brewery for a celebratory wine or beer and to toast your amazing creative talent! What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon