Sunday 12 July
Sunday 12 July 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$25.00
No sewing involved.
This tutorial is perfect for beginners who want to get a taste of upholstery terminology and to see the simple skills you’ll need to get started.
When you are ready to start your upholstery journey you’ll need:
- A simple chair or stool with a removable upholstered seat pad.
- Upholstery fabric for recovering.
- A staple remover.
- Small pair of pliers
- Foam and wadding (and jute webbing if necessary)
- A stapler
- Small hammer
In this tutorial you’ll learn:
- How to remove existing upholstery
- Preparing seat pad for new upholstery
- Attaching foam and wadding as required
- Application of fabric
- Finishing the under side
Facilitator: Julie Hillier
Times and dates – workshops are AEST also known as Australia, Brisbane time or GMT+10. Please check how this time compares to your local time.
Please enter a number (e.g. 1) into the ticket quantity field. You can use the “+” and “-” buttons if you wish. Then click the “Get Tickets” button.