I love my bias binding maker! I’ve only had it for a short while but I now wish I had bought one years ago!
It’s easy to use:
- Cut your strips of fabric
- Pre-warm by turning on the power
- Wind the fabric onto the holder (far right of the photo)
- Thread the end through the feeder and ironing plate
- Press go!
- Stand back and watch in amazement as all the lovely folded and pressed bias tape spews out of the machine!
Bias tape is great for edging necklines and armholes and invaluable when sewing children’s clothes. I have used the machine to make tape as well, by cutting the fabric on the straight of the grain rather than the bias. When folded in half and stitched the tape is great for bunting and binding any edge where there are no curves.