Valentine’s Day is on Thursday and what a great chance to tell your significant other how you feel about them. I am in the process of making a card using Liberty print lawn……
Here is the easy process:
- Pick a font you like, write the word you want and print it out.
- Pin the paper to your selected fabric which has been backed with double sided fusible interfacing.
- Use a craft knife to trim carefully around the word.
- Use the iron (steam setting turned off) to fuse the fabric word to your card.
- Finish off your card in whatever way you wish.
- Give your card and feel proud that you made it yourself!