Learn how to make your own resin jewellery! Create one-of-a-kind pieces to complement your wardrobe.
In this fun workshop, you will make either two bangles (one wide and one thin) or a stack of three, as well as two rings (using all resin or resin on a metal base). The workshops are kept small to ensure that you have individual attention; and that you walk away happy with the jewellery that you have made.
Experience required: None
Tutor: Deborah Price*
Course length: 4 hours
- Use of all equipment and materials including PPE and comprehensive notes
- Expert tuition
- Individual attention
- Delicious afternoon tea
- An apron or old shirt
- Some ideas about the colours you would like to use
In this workshop learn:
- all the safety requirements when handling resin; this will give you the basic skills and knowledge to make your own resin jewellery;
- how to mix and colour resin;
- how to pour and mould the resin;
- how to finish your resin pieces.
Deborah is a passionate educator, multi media artist, obsessive compulsive of all things textile, glass, resin and unique; lover of mid century furniture and promoter of handmade. With an adult education background; and a passion for encouraging people to learn new skills and knowledge, Deborah loves to provide workshop participants with new challenges and see them gain confidence in their abilities, the product they make or process they have mastered.
Interested in the next workshop?
If this workshop is full or the listed date is unsuitable for you, please check our newsletter for advanced notice of our next available workshop, or you can send me an email to arrange a private lesson for a time that suits you.